ANTI-CONDENSATION RESISTANCE MOD. RCAP
The anti-condensation resistors RCAP are used to avoid the condensation and moisture problems inside electrical panels. Our anticondensation resistors are equipped with an anodized aluminum heatsink which contains a thermostatic resistor; which is powered with a variable tension, from 12Vac to 380Vac; depending on the customer’s needs; still having a steady surface temperature of 70°C.
|RCAP/50||50||110/250V||27x38x90 int. 85 mm|
|RCAP/100||100||110/250V||27x36x155 int.155 mm|
|RCAP/160||160||110/250V||27x36x200 int. 195 mm|
|RCAP/200||200||110/250V||27x36x250 int. 245 mm|
|RCAP/250||250/300||110/250V||27x36x300 int. 295 mm|
|RCAP/500||400/500||110/250V||27x36x400 int. 395 mm|
- The anti-condensation resistors RCAP offer a remarkable caloric performance versus a limited power consumption.
- Standard DIN 35 OMEGA (EN50022) connector.
- The standard use tension is 110/250v; however, resistors using customized tensions can be made upon request.
- The protection degree is IP 52 as per the IEC 529 regulation.
- The dielectric strength is 3000vca @ 50Hz per minute (test made during a standard work cycle on every single product made, in humid environment).
- The best performance is obtained by placing the resistor vertically.
All our products are made with fireproof and lead free materials.
- the test has been made in a laboratory with initial temperature 20°C = minute 0.
- The tested resistor was installed in an electric panel IP44 powered @ 230v.
- Electrical panel dimensions 100x40x25 cm
- IP44 protection index
- Horizontally mounted resistor.
- Temperature was measured with high precision infrared thermometer.
- Operating temperature was reached in 5 minutes
- Maximum temperature oscillation was +/- 2°C.
The graph shows only the first moments of the stabilization.
Get more information about this product
MC RESISTORI Srl