ANTI-CONDENSATION RESISTANCE RCAP1
The anti-condensation resistors are used to avoid the condensation and moisture problems inside electrical panels. Our anti- condensation resistors are equipped with an anodized aluminum heatsink, which contains a thermostatic resistor; which is powered with a variable tension, from 110AC/DC to 260VAC/CC; with a steady surface temperature of 70/80°C.
- The anti-condensation resistors RCAP1 offer remarkable caloric performance vs. limited power consumption.
- The DIN 35 OMEGA (EN50022) connector is available on request.
- The standard use tension is 110/260v; however, resistors using customized tensions can be made upon request.
- The protection degree is IP 20 as per the IEC 529 regulation.
- The dielectric strength is 3000vca @ 50Hz per minute (test made during a standard work cycle on every single product made, in humid environment).
- The best performance is obtained by placing the resistor vertically.
- Nominal tension 110-260V AC/DC
- Thermic element PTC cold conductor
- Anodized aluminum heatsink
- DIN 35 OMEGA (EN50022) connector
- Protection level IP20
- Operating temperature -20°C+75°C
ENERGY EFFICIENCY TEST
- the test has been made in a laboratory with initial temperature 20°C = minute 0.
- The tested resistor was installed in an electric panel IP44 powered @ 230v
- Electrical panel dimensions 100x40x25 cm
- IP44 protection index
- Horizontally mounted resistor.
- Temperature was measured with high precision infrared thermometer.
- Operating temperature was reached in 10 minutes.
- Top temperature was 80°C after 32 minutes.
- Maximum temperature
oscillation was +/- 2°C.
The graph shows only the first moments of the stabilization.
Get more information about this product